Mindful Mood Balance PRO
We could tell you about Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, or you could just dive in.
Learn by doing in the MMBPro online course.
Click the video to learn more about this program.
Learn Through Experiencing
Experts Dr. Zindel Segal and Dr. Sona Dimidjian bring you MMBPro, an 8-week online program that delivers the core content and practices of mindfulness meditation and cognitive therapy. This online course provides you with tools for preventing relapse in depression and enhancing emotional wellness in your clients over time.
Enhance your clinical skills by learning the core content and practices of MBCT.
Learn elements of MBCT as you participate in the 8-week online program.
Reflect on each session on how to translate your learning into your work with clients.
Get your questions about your personal practice answered by experts.
Connect with a community of learners practicing alongside you.
This 8-week online course will teach you how to:
- Describe the core principles, practices, and structure of the 8-week MBCT approach
- Differentiate automatic and mindful modes of mind as they relate to everyday experience and emotional challenges
- Distinguish the experience of difficult emotions when connected to the body in contrast to when engaged in habitual ruminative patterns
- Identify personalized skillful actions likely to support well-being and prevention of problems with mood
- Inquire and self-reflect about your own experiences with daily mindfulness and cognitive behavioral practices
- Develop effective responses to common challenges in learning core elements of MBCT